Chandrakasem Rajabhat University
Chandrakasem Rajabhat University was founded in 1940 originally as a secondary school teacher. Thailand's first To support the teacher diploma with high school teachers (P.m.) located in Wang Chan Kasem on Ratchadamnoen Avenue. And was cited as a college teacher. As announced by the Ministry of Education on the year 1958 to adjust the course of the academic diploma of higher education. Has moved from the old location to the Sangkhasap Wattana Soi 2 (Soi Sukhumvit 23), Ratchadapisek Road. The current location And the name "Teachers College copyrights" in 1991 was awarded the Royal Academy of Excellence in Higher Education of the Ministry of Education
on 14 February 1992, His Majesty the King. Has given a new name "Rajabhat Institute," later to be reestablished. "Except," on June 14, 2004
Current Except. Institutions of higher education Teaching in Undergraduate Department during office hours and outside office hours. And graduate students in the master's and doctorate focused on producing graduates. With features to meet the needs of society in every situation. Faculty and staff to develop themselves continuously. As well as the teaching and learning. The development of technology and information systems A university with international standards. Proudly accepted by society.